Thanks! …Okay, what new abilities do i get at level 30? What class am i playing again?
I hear my mom shrieking downstairs, shouting up to me about “THE CATS! THE CATS!”
I run downstairs, thinking someone has died or something and see THIS:
I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING TO GET OVER THE ADORABLENESS
Tsundere - Hostile outside, loving on the inside
Yandere - Sweet outside, obsessive and psychoic inside
Kuudere - Silent/cool, turns loving afterwards
Dandere - Usually quiet until the right person comes along
Kamidere - Just like tsundere but has a god-like complex
Dorodere - Sweet outside, messed up and disturbed inside
Deredere - Loving and affectionate
Himedere- Just like tsundere, but princess-like
I play this for myself every year for my birfday, even if my name’s not Lisa.
It’s still catchy as hell.
Yay thanks! I hope so too. I’mma be 30 today, so it better be a good one, leavin mah 20’s behind an all.
MedievalWitch’s Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
I was going through my things and realized I have many of the same stones, and I thought while I love them all, I do not need 10 of the same tumble stone, So I thought I would give some of my pretties new homes.
What You Will Win:
- 1 Bloodstone; tumbled
- 1 Moonstone; tumbled
- 1 Selenite tower
- 1 Turritella Agate; tumbled
- 1 Desert Rose
- 1 Copy of The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
- Must be following me
- Reblog as many times as you like (on your main blog since I cannot tell if you are following me through your side blog)
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be 18 or older or have parents permission
- Do not tag the post as giveaway when you reblog, it can mess up the notes and delete entries
- The Winner will be chosen May 4th at 8pm Pacific time
- Open world wide
- the winner will be chosen via random number generator
- When the winner is chosen I will message you so have your ask box open, you must respond privately, I am not going to keep checking on your blog to see if you posted my message publicly
- You will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- Must be comfortable giving out your home address for shipping
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
my heart melted in two seconds
History repeats itself…
the Micro is beautiful. I take that to Disney World (where if you’re a pro you don’t want to have too much on you) and it slips right in my little bag, and is great for long lines or saving a table.
I’m actually more a fan of the top levels of gameboys…I dunno, maybe I’m just old school? I like the older games better. And my sister totally has the top right one, it’s teeny and awesome.